Welcome to our FAQ page! Here you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions we receive about our products/services. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to make informed decisions. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Click on the question for an answer!
1. Would it be possible to have the kit delivered later after ordering?
Yes. Delivery can be made on demand, notifying at least 14 days beforehand. The optimal time to start preparing for the delivery is when the foundation has started. Also, customers can place an order form, at a desired date in the next 12 months. You secure the offer price with your order and then decide for yourself when you want the delivery.
2. Where can I find the building documents, foundation plan, and the required number of post bases?
You will receive all building drawings and plans, after the first installment of 300-.€. Additionally, you will receive a building manual with 3D drawings, all of which can later be used to get a building permit.
3. What is the passage width and passage height of the carports and pergolas?
We consider the width of the carport or pergola to be from one side of the roof to another, meaning in order to get the width of the passage, we need to subtract 88cm from the total width. The height of the passage is standard 2.40 m for all products, although we can go as high as 3.50 m for an extra fee
5. What does the offer include?
The offer includes the timber construction of your selected product, with an assembly kit ( screws, metal post-feet, instruction manual, 3D drawings, Statical calculation, etc). Each product can be modified with extras to customers liking.
6. What snow load is taken into account?
At our company, we understand that every building site is different, which is why we calculate snow load according to the specific requirements of each customer’s site. We take into account factors such as geographic location, climate, and terrain to ensure that our wooden carports and pergolas are built to withstand the unique snow load conditions of each site.
7. Can I walk on the roof?
At our company, we take safety very seriously, which is why we have taken into account the human payload when designing our flat roof carports and pergolas. This means that our structures are designed to support the weight of a person walking on the roof, without compromising the safety or structural integrity of the carport or pergola.
8. Is it also possible to vary the storage room?
We understand that every customer has unique needs when it comes to storage space, which is why we offer the option to include a separate storage room with your carport or pergola purchase. Not only that, but we also provide the flexibility to modify the storage room to your liking, ensuring that it meets your specific needs and requirements.
9. How high is the carport or pergola?
Flat Roof products, without roof cover, are entrance width + 24 cm, usually total height amounts to just over 2.4 m
A flat roof product with a roof cover needs a minimum of 1-3 degree slope, meaning we need to add entrance width + 50 cm to get the overall height.
For hip and gable roofs, this depends entirely on the selected slope.
- For 20 degrees roof, every 1 meter of width adds 35 cm in height
- For 25 degrees roof, every 1 meter of width adds 42 cm in height
- For 30 degrees roof, every 1 meter of width adds 50 cm in height
10. Do your offers include rain gutters and other accessories?
You can find out exactly what accessories are included under each product. Rain gutters, storage units, paint, or other additional material can be found in our shop for additional purchases.
11. How long can I wait to place an order because I still want to wait for data from fellow providers?
The order needs to be placed in 4 weeks after we have sent you a formal quotation through email
12. Does my carport or pergola have to be painted?
Yes. Painting or varnishing your wooden carport or pergola can help to protect the wood from moisture, UV radiation, and other environmental factors that can cause damage over time. It also helps to enhance the natural beauty of the wood and give it a more polished, finished look.
14. Can the roof be covered with an EPDM foil or bitumen membrane in addition to the sheet-metal roof?
You can also put the EPDM foil or bitumen membrane. See more on roof cover here
We remain at your disposal